Here's an eyeshadow look using the palette I showed you last time,
Urban Decay Naked 2 - Like Eyeshadow Palette Only $10, Swatches and Review. I started with an elf primer and only used the 2 sided brush included in the palette.
It's a plum smokey nude kind of look. Numbering the colors 1-12 starting from the left (beige);
- I used the matte beige (color 1) on my brow bone
- copperish brown (4) on my entire lid
- plum (11) on my lower lid and lash line
- matte black (12) to line the outer half of my lash line and winged it out a little,
- shimmery beige (3) in the inner corner/tear ducts and blended towards mid lid, and
- used matte taupe (5) to blend the colors together so that there were no harsh lines on my brow/crease area.
I'll do a few more looks with this palette soon.