Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nude Plum Eyeshadow Tutorial

Here's an eyeshadow look using the palette I showed you last time,
Urban Decay Naked 2 - Like Eyeshadow Palette Only $10, Swatches and Review.  I started with an elf primer and only used the 2 sided brush included in the palette.

It's a plum smokey nude kind of look. Numbering the colors 1-12 starting from the left (beige);
  1. I used the matte beige (color 1) on my brow bone
  2. copperish brown (4) on my entire lid
  3. plum (11) on my lower lid and lash line
  4. matte black (12) to line the outer half of my lash line and winged it out a little, 
  5. shimmery beige (3) in the inner corner/tear ducts and blended towards mid lid, and 
  6. used matte taupe (5) to blend the colors together so that there were no harsh lines on my brow/crease area.

 




 

I'll do a few more looks with this palette soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment