Thursday, July 4, 2013

$47 4th of July Independence Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

For the holiday, I was in the mood to wear my red, white, and blue.  I wanted to look business casual since I had to give a presentation as well, so I came up with this festive yet chic look.



These shoes were surprisingly super comfortable, I wore them for about 18 hours and walked a bunch and at the end of the day my feet didn't even hurt!
 



Blue & white stripe hi low top, Target, $12
Red skinny jeans, dwd shoes, $10
Red & blue striped chunky knit cardigan, Forever 21, $8
Navy & white wedges, Land's End, $15
3 layered necklace, Rue 21, $2

*BONUS*

My niece came over and I got to see her super cute 4th of July outfit.  We had a photo shoot, and since this 4 (almost 5) year old is already a high fashion model, I had to include her in this OOTD.



My sister created a beaded flag hairdo, it's AMAZING!!!


Niece was also able to capture the essence of the state of liberty in this head accessory.  I may have a future model on my hands...

My niece's outfit is from the children's place (I think, maybe, idk).  If anyone wants confirmation just comment and I'll ask my sister for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment