Friday, January 18, 2013

Tea time! Cute tea set for loose tea!

I recently purchased tea on amazon (ginger mmm) and didn't realize until I recieved it that it was loose tea, not tea bags of tea.  So I went back to amazon to look for tea infusers.  They had these cute cheap wire infusers, a tea ball infuser that was $4,

          

and a larger heart shaped one that was $6.50 (pictures are from amazon.  So I got these to be used in any cup I have, like a tea bag.   Now that I'm looking at the pictures I think that the heart one (which I haven't used yet) will work better for the tea that I'm drinking, ginger citrus, because it is mesh and the leaves and pieces of my tea are super small and migrate through the holes of the others.  So it's good that I got both mesh and perforated (holey?) kinds.

After a while of tea infuser browsing on Amazon, I noticed mug sets with tops and infuser cups that nest inside.  I came across this cute two piece set (1 for me and 1 for backup) and had to get it.  When I received it, even the package was sooooo cute that I had to blog about it.


The box it comes in itself is super cute print and matches the cups, then it is tied with a bow (cute) and opens like a little cupboard (cute!).
 

When opened, you see the cute cups nestled cozily inside.


I love the print and how the infusers rest on the top when you're done steeping your tea (so the liquid doesn't get all over the place).




It's all just cute cute cute!  And since this blog is about fashiony whatnots AND cute stuff I wanted to add this load of cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment