Wednesday, January 2, 2013

End of year Cosmetics clearance? A haul

So I notice for the past few weeks that a LOT of drug store cosmetics have been going 50% and even 75% off.  Which means...I got a whole new cosmetics collection!!!

I've been to multiple CVS pharmacies, Rite Aid pharmacies, and even Kmart, and noticed that they all have many different cosmetics on clearance, so I stocked up.  I didn't even know that cosmetics had a clearance season but they must because it's no coincidence that they're all going on clearance at the same time at different stores.

I won't go into too much detail about the items because you can basically tell what products I got from the pictures.  Check drugstores in your area to take advantage of this apparent cosmetics clearance season. *Less popular stores will likely have more and/or different items (pending they keep pricing up to date).

Nail treatments and tools

Nail coverings

Sally Hansen nail polish

Name and item number of shades (kinda)

Other Sally Hansen nail polishes

their shades

Other random nail polishes including a magnetic one (i will finally get to try it)

Revlon nail polish

Revlon shades and item numbers

Mascara, interesting nail treatment, and nail tips tape

Foundation and eye pencils

EYESHADOWS!!!! *many different brands

LIPSTICKS/GLOSS!!!! *many different brands

shades (if you look reeeeaaaalllll close)
Now that I know makeup has a clearance season, I'll probably only ever wait until then to buy.  Hooray for cheap makeup!  Let me know if you find some good stuff on clearance X-D

No comments:

Post a Comment