Tuesday, December 25, 2012

7 days of Christmas looks

Here are 7 casual Christmas looks that are festive but not super dressy.  Most of them aren't that blatently Christmasy (for those who don't want to look like Santa's lil helper) They're great looks for everyday occasions (work, daytime holdiay parties...) of holiday spirit!


The first day of Christmas:  Excuse my looks I took a quick nap and was still half sleep while taking these pics.  I was wearing a green and white striped sweater tucked into red skinny jeans, black combat boots with a shimmery gray toe (from Merry Black Friday/Cyber Week to me: my haul), and a singing Christmas tie (worn as a belt) that I got a few years ago from the Dollar Tree.  Last minute I decided to throw on a chunky knit black and red cardigan for extra warmth.  Both tops are Rue 21, pants are dwdshoes.

 The second day of Christmas:  I am even more sleepy and it is noticeable, but I LOVE this outfit because it feels like I belong in the North Pole with Santa drinking hot coco at his house.  I have on a red turtleneck under a bright green 3/4 length sweater with  a bow through metal grommets (both tops are old, possibly from burlington coat factory).  Red flats from 6pm, and my favorite part are the pants!  I recently went searching on ebay for wool pants (since they're so expensive at stores) and found these from someone for around $20.  You can't tell but the smaller vertical stripes are the green color of the sweater.  I truly hadn't even noticed this part until I put the outfit on, I thought they were simply black and white plaid.
 
 

The third day of Christmas:  Comfy cozy subtle holiday!  Simple outfit of old whoknowswhereIgotthem pieces.  Black stirrup leggings and light weight purple hoodie.  Pink glitter combat boots (from Merry Black Friday/Cyber Week to me: my haul) and cutest cardigan ever!  From macy's clearance $5!  I mean it has reindeer on it, what more could you ask for in a cardi?




The fourth day of Christmas: Work Christmas party outfit!  I decided to tolerate cold arms in order to wear this super cute peplum top from either lulus or modcloth.  Red tank underneath, black jeggings, black socks with gold thread interwoven, and green flats (again from Merry Black Friday/Cyber Week to me: my haul)


 Cute accessories went with this outfit.  Headband, ring, and bracelets are from Rue 21.  Peace necklace from idkw (i don't know where), jingle bells earrings from burlington.


 The fifth day of Christmas:  I call this goth with a pop of Christmas.  Black leggings, black hooded sweater, and Christmasy argyle socks (Macy's) with shiny gold loafers (shoedazzle or justfab) and red slouchy hat (I made it myself).
 




  The sixth day of Christmas:  Recreated look because I forgot to take a pic wearing it.  Jeggings, burgundy with lighter patterned chevrons, from Kohls, Black cowl neck sweater from Macys, yellow flats with gold studs from shoedazzle.  I also took a piece of burgundy ribbon, double wrapped it around my head and tied it into a little side bow headband (like below).




The seventh day of Christmas:  It's Christmas Morgan!!  Her outfit was soo cute that I had to add her to the post.  She wore a burgundy cardigan sweater with a olive green shirt underneath, white/off white mini skirt, black boots and super cute plaid tights (black, white, and red)!  She also has on a cute necklace (she made it herself!)


No comments:

Post a Comment