Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cute Laptop Case and Skin Set

Look what I found on eBay while looking for a replacement laptop skin.


Aren't these the cutest laptop bag and skin sets ever?  I want 5 of them but contained myself and only got this one:


There are tons of different eBay sellers who sell these sets, but I found that the cheapest was lcmutual (39481 ) with99.7% Positive feedback, who sells them here for $21.98.  This seller also has the make an offer option, so I was able to negotiate the price down to an even $20.  

The description says that they are for 17.3" laptops, there are other sellers with sets for smaller sized laptops but the last time I got a 15" skin it was too small, and my 15" laptop case just fits the laptop and it's a tight squeeze to try to get the charger in there as well.  So I figured a slightly larger bag won't hurt.

You pick the pattern you like the best and message the seller with your payment which one you want.

Some of my favorite patterns are:

Cheetah print, meow!

Helping hands, how nice.

Cool black, white, and gray graphic.

Newspaper print.

Beautiful red blossom tree.

Oldschool boombox.

A keyboard.

I really <3 get="" hahaha="" it="" one="" p="" this="">

And for the extremely tech savy, the inside of a computer (how awesome!)!

If you want to look at all the different sets available on eBay, just search "laptop bag skin set" or "laptop bag matching" and lots of options will come up.

Which pattern is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment