Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013 OOTD

Did everyone have a merry Christmas and happy holidays?  This is a work appropriate yet festive holiday outfit with nails to match that I wore to my work Christmas party.  What do you think?

  
     
  




I wore a black and white lace printed cardigan (from kohls) over a black shirt with a red bow belt, green mini skirt over red fleece lined leggings (both from ebay), black and white striped fuzzy socks (from dollar tree), and white cut out booties (from pacsun).  I have a Christmas scarf tied around my head in a bow as well (from dollar tree).

The combination of red and green at the bottom obviously screams Christmas!  So I wanted to class up the outfit (and avoid having it look like a costume, not that I don't like that too) by wearing neutrals on top.  The red bow belt was the perfect addition that cinches in my waist and goes with the Christmas theme turning me into a present, ha ha ha i mean ho ho ho!

The white booties seemed like something Santa would want to wear if he didn't have to wear the same uniform every year, and the fuzzy socks match the neutral theme as well as were perfect for keeping my feet warm in the cutout areas of the boots.

My nails are a simple (and random) combination of red and/or green polish with red and/or green glitter polish layered on top.  The color on my thumb is an awesome polish that is white-ish with black and white glitter sprinkles of various shapes and sizes mixed in.

I definitely felt that the holidays were near wearing this outfit that day.  Does anyone else wear holiday themed outfits?  I'd love to see your holiday outfit pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment