Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring 2014 Fashion Trends under $30

Spring is here and as usual, there are some new trends for this 2014 season.  I have a few favorite trends that I am excited to see more of this spring, but I'm on a budget.  So I thought I'd share some of my favorite on trend pieces that I've found for under $30.

Tea Length and Midi Skirts


 
Black Faux Leather Pleated Midi Skirt $29.90 from Windsor

Blush Back Bow Pencil Skirt 
Back Bow Pencil Skirt $24.90 from Windsor 

Shift Tops


Paloma Boxy Top in Checked Dogtooth at Missguided Us for $26.98

Blouson
Blouson, $20 at Mango

 
Ruffle Blouse $29.95 from H&M 

Wide Leg and Palazzo Pants


 
 Life in Progress Wide Leg Jeans from Forever 21, $24.80

 
Aztec Girl Palazzo Pants from Go Jane, $27

Metallics

 
SO Perforated Metallic Ballet Flats, currently on sale for $17.99 at Kohls

The 90s


My golden childhood years' fashion is back in trend...

Cooperative Heeled Jelly Sandal for $20 at Urban Outfitters 
I totally remember wearing jellys in the '90s.

Mudd Studded High Waist Denim Shortie Shorts from Kohls, on sale for $19.99
Or as we used to call them, daisy dukes.  "Come on baby, get those daisys!  Look at those girls with the daisy dukes on, I want ya too..."

Who remembers this song?  What an amazing hot mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment